[php] echo wp_get_attachment_image(1040,’full’);[/php]
We offer FREE REPAIRS on Warranties
If, after our treatment, wood replaced by our termite carpenters is devoured by termites, we will replace them free of COST!! ONLY CaribPEST has Termite-Carpenters trained in Termite rot identification, by Louis Tulloch, Our Veteran Managing Director.
CARIB-KILL, REMOVE & RESTORE
NOW!!! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO. From Pros Who Know!
All Inclusive Termite Control Joint Anti Termite Packages From CP REPAIR CARPENTERS & CARIBPEST CONTROL CREW.
CaribPest. The Application Work
- • A good definition of our residual wood surface barrier task is that it forms and safeguards the residual repellency of the entire termite wood protection effort.
- • By having the ability to adhere to the intended surface.
- • Produce as uniformly protected a surface as ••accessibly possible.
- • Seal pours, allowing an even coat and application to cracks and pores.
- • Enhance the fighting ability of the wood. Especially important with rainfly termites or other WDO’s. With these “residual barriers” it is necessary to achieve over 80% coverage.
- • Will adhere successfully to painted and unpainted wood, plaster, drywall and masonry. These surfaces can have a PH of 12 or more. A high PH can adversely affect the adhesion and longevity of many types of insecticides.
Why Caribpest Joint operations with Real Termite Carpenters secures your warranty
- • Our 2 PCO Owner/Managers both have over 35 years actual experience and so does the 2 Partnership Carpenters, both with 30 highly praised skilled, construction years work and supervising experience.
- • It Benefits your structure. We offer far better rates for different and more important reasons.
- • Family Hardware businesses are alerted when and where “good treated wood” shipments arrive and we go there and select the finest for our customers
- • Carpenters have more knowledge of termite travelling habits, and the dangerous challenges any surviving termite pests pose to untreated wood left in structures.
- • Our carpenters knows how to reverse wood direction when installing and joining wood and in doing so discourage entry of termites into flowing grains
- • Our carpenters also knows how and why to treat the raw core (center) ends of newly cut wood.
- • They are carefully trained knows how and why to pre-treat nails, studs and screws.
- • They know how, where and why to mix borate with paste, filler, putty etc., for nail slits, cracks etc.,
- • They know how and why to spot treat or point treat wood with knots and splits.
- • They know how when replacement wood is not dry enough, (moist or ‘wet’ ) and vulnerable.
- • They know how what incoming wood may be egg or insect infested.
- • They know how to identify wood already in place in your structure, that needs changing
- • The proper order to safely pull egg infested wood from structures & how to handle and dispose of them.
- • They know how to test wood without alarming and scattering existing or embedded infestations.